Pod 2 – part one

I’ve several ideas for pods rattling around in my head but then I decided to make this one instead.

I took lots of bashed around wool scraps

Made quite a lot of these – 40 in total but at least being small they didn’t take too long to make.

Took more of the scrappy fibres, carded them and then laid it all out

Decided it needed more and started to lay on Teeswater and BFL curls.

Thought I’d finished, then went back and added more curls! It’s drying now so photos of finished item coming soon.

One Reply to “Pod 2 – part one”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *